Wavelynx Technologies is a leading company in the access control industry, specializing in the design and manufacturing of cutting-edge electronics for credentialing and access control. We seek a highly skilled and motivated Hardware Engineer to join our team. In this role, the Hardware Engineer helps build and test state-of-the-art electronic access control technologies by establishing test procedures and coordinating the testing of products under development.
Successful candidates will be people who are self-starters and are capable of working in a collaborative team environment as well as on an individual basis to achieve corporate development plans and timelines. The position reports to the VP of Product.
This is a Monday through Friday role, 100% onsite at our facilities in Broomfield, CO.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the product team in designing PCB’s for the access control industry
- Provide full life cycle design support from initial development, through production, and continued manufacturing support
- Develop and implement verification tests for all new hardware
- Manage regulatory compliance for product designs
- Identifies problems with new products; makes adjustments or recommendations to resolve problems.
- Develops ongoing quality control testing procedures to be incorporated into the regular production process.
- Component Selection: Research and select appropriate components, vendors, and suppliers for hardware development while considering cost-effectiveness and availability.
- Prepare comprehensive technical documentation, including design specifications, test plans, and user manuals.
- Develop test fixtures for manufacturing.